7.18.2010

The big DQ

So we have been busy lately - I know, I know, I always say that.  But I promise you I am not kidding!  Between work, nest EGgS design (check out the NEW look BTW) and life in general we stay busy.  I love it most of the time, I wish things would slow down some of the time, and I would not have it any other way all of the time.  I live for cahos!! 

We did take a break last Sunday and made a trip to the big DQ for some ice cream.  You really can't beat DQ's ice cream even with all of those other fancy ice cream and yogurt shops out there.  However, I still have not been to Yogurt Mountain and once I do I may change my tune.  But for now I am sticking with DQ.  Edie LOVES ice cream.  BUT only if she can eat it all by herself, with her own spoon.  She is a bit like her mommy and does not like to share when it comes to food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment