7.26.2010

5 years


Scott and I recently celebrated our 5Th year anniversary. I can not believe it has already been 5 years! Where does the time go is all I have to say! It is hard to believe that in 5 years we have lived in three different homes (great memories, great homes and did a good job at selling each of them I must say), moved to Mobile and back, now on our 4Th car (we have a way with lemons), had 1 car stolen out of our driveway ("now" a funny story), lived in our "new" home for almost three years and have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old! Oh and Ziggy is still with us (poor Ziggy). There is so much more I could add to this 5 years of total bliss, but I will not bore you with the details.

All kidding aside Scott and I have a wonderful life. I married a wonderful man and Edie has a wonderful father. I can not ever say it enough "Scott is an AWESOME father and husband". We have made some great memories these past 5 years. We have shared a lot of laughs, a lot of tears and a lot of GREAT times! I am still grateful, very honored, so blessed and just as excited as I was 5 years ago when I said "I do". Thank you for 5 wonderful years and Thank you Edie for making 2 1/2 of those our best!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment