7.26.2010

BIG 1


Saturday night we celebrated Wylie's 1st Birthday. Again, I say it all of the time, but where does the time go? How can she be one already? Aunt Kelli out did herself on the birthday dinner too! We had chicken casserole, steamed veggies, fresh tomatoes, peas, bread, strawberry dessert AND cake!! I ate, and ate, and ate!! Everything was delicious - the food, the cake and the sweet baby girl!

Something else special happened that night too. I have been anticipating the day when Edie could sit at the "big kid" table and eat without us by her side. Well Saturday she did and she did great! I actually think she found Wyatt, Wesley and Camille so entertaining that she forgot what she was doing and ate almost all of her plate! I was so proud of her. I was also proud of how well she played in Wesley's room with all of her cousins. Aside from the occasional hitting on Wylie (which we are aware of and working on) she did great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment