8.16.2008

Special Friends

These are some photos of two beautiful smocked dresses that a very special friend of ours, Jackie Partridge, made for Edie. I do not know how she does it - such wonderful talent! She also smocked a dress for her when she was first born. One is a aqua colored blue with a heart detail in the front and the other has a cute little pumpkin and cat design with orange and white trim. I tried taking a picture so that you could see the detail of the sewing in the back but it was hard to see. Believe me it is so different and so beautiful. My neighbor had just brought over a catalog for a company that sells smocked items and believe it or not I was thinking of getting Edie one for the fall that had little pumpkins on the collar. But this one is much prettier and so much more special. Thank you so much Jackie for thinking of Edie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment