6.25.2008

Big Weekends - Past and Future

This past weekend Nan came into town to visit. While she was here Scott and I were able to go out on the town while Nan watched over Edie. As always Edie was an angel. On Saturday Edie, Nan and I went shopping around Birmingham. Edie, as usual was not interested in shopping and slept most of the time. Towards the end she did get a little grumpy and let us know that she was ready to head home. While we were out we gave her a little bit of my chocolate milk shake - which she promptly spit out.
Speaking of new foods for Edie. We have gotten the a-okay from two of Edie's therapist to introduce cereal. I am so excited! Although I wish Edie could just stay a tiny baby some days - I am anxious for the next step at the same time. I have made Scott promise that he will wait for me since I am out of town this week on business. It should be an exciting Friday night for the Shunnarah's. Not to worry, we will take a lot of pictures and share them with you. So check back on Monday for the results. Wish us luck!! I must say - I am looking forward to the messy face, clothes and floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment