10.13.2010

Ladybug Shoot

We are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family who love and support us. One of our friends in particular happens to be a VERY talented professional photographer. Grethel Van Epps spent a very hot afternoon with us over the summer taking pictures for Edie's Save the Date card for the 3rd Annual Ladybug Fundraiser. There were so many good pictures it was hard to choose which one to use. We narrowed it down to just one and I bought a few more for memories. Because Grethel is such a wonderful friend she surprised me with the best birthday present ever! A CD of ALL of the pictures from the shoot for me to cherish forever!! I have big plans for the black and white shot of her looking down holding her tutu. It is the sweetest picture ever!! Who am I kidding......they are all the sweetest pictures ever!!




 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment