9.29.2009

Roll Tide!!


I am amazed everyday at the wonderful things Edie is doing. I am even more amazed at how she is growing and turning into a little girl. She is still my baby and always will be, but she is quickly turning into a little girl. She is such a ham when it comes to the camera. When I pull it out she immediately starts smiling and posing. This lasts for only a few minutes though so I have to be quick!! This is Edie sporting her new bama suite I got her at Sew What in Helena. It came with both shorts and pants. However, the shorts are almost pants on Edie when she stands. I bought her the 18 month - months ago just knowing it would fit. I had to move the buttons up 5" to get to fit a little better. She will be wearing this outfit for three football seasons!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment