11.11.2008

I copied Ashley and did two just to see what I would get. This is the 6th photo from the 6th file from the bottom. This is Edie her first week at The Bell Center. Poor Edie....look at that hair would you! I promise there was nothing we "thought" we could do to tame it (at the time). We later learned we were combing it to the wrong side! Poor baby.

My heart tickles just looking at this photo. Edie was so tiny. These clothes had the sleeves rolled up and to see them now they look like baby doll clothes. Edie has come such a long way since this day. We could not be more proud.

O.K...........Stacey, Tiffany, Kathy, Mandy and Sandy......... (my bloging buddies who's name I just realized all ends with a Y)........your it!! And no cheating!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment